Calzones (Italian) are folded or stuffed pizza pockets with lots and lots of veggies and cheese.
1. Basic Pizza Dough (or store-bought)
2. Veggies (Red bellpeppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, jalapeno, olives, capers)
3. Cheese (Ricotta, Fresh Mozzarella, Parmesan cheese)
4. Fresh Herbs (Basil and Rosemary)
5. Spices (Salt, Pepper, and red chili flakes)
6. All purpose flour and corn meal (sprinkle on
Preheat the oven at 400.
1. Flatten the pizza dough with rolling-pin and hands.
2. Stuff the veggies, cheese, herbs, and spices.
3. Fold it shown in the picture
4. Spray olive oil & make two slits for the hot air to escape.
5. Bake for 20 mins on pizza stone.
6. Serve hot with Marina Sauce.