1. Infused Sugar Syrup:
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
2 lemon zest
2. Blue Berries Syrup:
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cups of sugar or sugar substitute
2 cups water
Peach Ice tea or any tea
10 cups water
4 lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1. Boil sugar-water mixture and infuse it with rosemary and lemon zest for 3-4 hours.
2. Boil blueberries with water and sugar for few mins. Until the blueberries get mushy.
3. Make peach tea or black tea. Cool it completely. Add lemon juice and salt.
4. Now mix all three : infused sugar syrup, blueberries syrup, and iced tea – lemonade.
5. Serve chilled with ice cubes, lemon slices, and rosemary sprig.