Pre heat oven with pizza stone at 450.
1. Pizza dough (try Trader Joes dough)
Bake it on pizza stone for 15 mins on each side.
2. Fig butter (Trader Joes)
3. Veggies (broccoli, olives, onions, bell peppers, and others)
4. Mozzarella cheese
5. Thai basil leaves (from Asian store)
6. Balsamic glaze (reduced good quality balsamic vinegar to half on the stove)
I use fig butter, cheese, and Thai basil for panini sandwiches too. It tastes amazing.
1. Bake your pizza base partially. This step to ensure that you get a crispy pizza everytime and the juices from veggies won’t soften the base.
2. Apply fig butter generously.
3. Add veggies and cheese .
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Now add thai basil on hot pizza.
6. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Cut and Serve hot.