1/2 box of pasta (until al dente)
2 Persian cucumbers (diced)
15 green or black olives (diced)
2 tablespoons of Capers
2 cups of fresh baby spinach (chopped)
1/4 cup of feta cheese
1/2 roasted bellpepper (jar)
2 roma tomatoes or cherry tomatoes (chopped)
1/4 cup of parsley (chopped)
Grilling or roasting separately:
1 mini bell pepper (diced)
1/2 onion (diced)
2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 large zucchini (diced)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt & pepper
3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup of grapeseed oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
Salt & pepper (according to taste)
1. In a pan grill veggies with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Cook pasta with lots of salt until al dente.
3. Add grilled veggies in pasta bowl.
4. Make dressing in the same bowl with grilled veggies.
5. Add hot pasta and let it soak the dressing for few minutes.
6. Now add cold veggies and cheese.