This recipe was given to me by my previous manager Debra Chernoff. She is a great baker and makes wonderful tarts. I loved her tart recipe and wanted to try it myself. Here are the ingredients.
2 Cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup)
2 tablespoons vinegar (white)
1. Bake on 350-375 for almost 20-25 minutes until it gets light golden color. 2. Cool completely.
4oz of mascarpone cheese
4oz of cream cheese
1 cup of powdered sugar.
3. Add all ingredients and apply a thin layer on the tart shell.
4. Add whatever fruits you like.
Fruit Glaze (optional)
apple flavor jelly
2 tsps liquid (water)
5. Heat up the glaze mixture and brush it on fruits.
1. Tart shell with mascarpone – cream cheese filling and fruits.
2. Tart shell with fruits and glaze.
3. Tart shell with chocolate ganache and fruits (mostly berries)