Hey this is a very simple and elegant recipe.
Lots of Salt
5 oz of tortellini pasta (I used half of trader joes brand)
1 and 1/2 cups of milk
1 clove of garlic
1/4 cup of white cooking wine
1/2 tablespoon of butter
2 teaspoon of olive oil
2 tablespoon of all purpose flour
Salt and pepper
2 pinch of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup of arugula
6-7 artichoke hearts (marinated or frozen)
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
2 tablespoons of fresh basil
8-9 whole pitted kalamata olives
7-8 capers (roughly chopped)
4-5 Sun dried tomatoes (optional)
1/8 cup of peas (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions.
2. For Alfredo sauce: put butter & olive oil and sauté the garlic and all purpose flour.
Add milk and whisk it constantly, so that no lumps are formed. Add cooking wine, salt, and pepper.
3. The sauce will thicken up. Add milk if it thickens a lot. No switch off the sauce.
4. Add shredded mozzarella, red pepper flakes in the sauce.
5. Add other condiments in the Alfredo sauce (arugula, artichokes, olives, capers, sundried tomatoes, peas, parsley, basil).
6. Now add cooked tortellini.
7. Sprinkle some parsley and serve.