This recipe is spicy and will take your taste buds to a whole new level. It is spicy, tangy, and sweet at the same time.
1 medium Onion
1 stalk of Celery
7-8 florets of broccoli
2 corns Fresh Corn Cobbs (grill and trim the corns)
1 can of Pineapple rings or chunks (diced)
1 can of black beans
1/4 cup of fire roasted red bell pepper (jar)
1/4 cup of fire roasted poblano peppers (frozen section of grocery store)
1/4 cup of barley pearls
chopped cilantro (lots and lots)
Avocado (diced) (Optional)
1 tablespoon of Chili Garlic Paste (Chinese)
2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
1 teaspoon of chili flakes
3 tablespoons of Brown Sugar (can use white sugar)
1 can of tomato sauce
Salt and Pepper (according to taste)
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
2 cloves of garlic or 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
5 cups of water or vegetable stock. (may be more)
1. Take a pan. Add olive oil.
2. Add onions, celery, carrots, fire-roasted red and poblano peppers. Add little salt and pepper and cook the vegetables well.
3. Add beans, pineapple, corns, and broccoli florets.
4. Now add tomato sauce. Add water and/or vegetable stock.
5. Add barley pearls. Cook until they are cooked.
6. Now add Chinese chili garlic sauce, Tabasco sauce, chili flakes, cumin powder, and the brown sugar.
7. Add salt and pepper according to taste.
8. Serve it with cilantro and diced avocado.