This recipe is quiet easy to make and tasty as most of Thai noodles.
2 cups Flat Wide Rice Noodles
3 cups of Water (boiled)
1/2 medium onion (diced)
2 tablespoons fresh Ginger (paste)
5 Green Chilies (paste)
6 cloves of Garlic (paste)
1/4 block Extra Firm Tofu (cubed)
10-11 basil leaves
5-6 mint leaves
10-12 parsley leaves + cilantro leaves
5-6 pepper corns
Veggies like Chestnuts, spring onions, Baby corns, tomatoes, red pepper, sprouts (optional).
Chinese Rice vinegar
1. Boil water and switch off the burner. Now add noodles and in 5 minutes add into cold water. Add oil in order to prevent them from sticking.
2. Grind pepper corns, few basil leaves, cilantro, mint, parsley, ginger, garlic, green chilies in a fine paste.
3. Take a frying pan. Add oil and add paste. Saute for a while.
4. Add onions and then veggies.
5. Add tofu.
6. Soy sauce and Rice vinegar. Add salt according to taste.
7. Add noodles. Saute for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish with few parsley, cilantro, mint, and basil leaves.
9. Serve hot.