This is an eggless cupcake recipe. Chocolate cupcakes with lemon frosting on top of it. Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makes 16 cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups confectioner sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 lemon zest
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take your baking sheet and place 16 cupcake liners.
3. Take two separate bowls. Add wet and dry ingredients separately. Pour wet into the dry ingredients and whisk everything well together.
Now remember, the two thumb rules of baking 1. measure all the ingredients correctly and 2. never over do your batter.
4. Pour the batter into the baking sheet.
5. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes at 350 F.
6. Let them cool off for almost an hour.
7. Frost your cupcakes with the lemon frosting.
8. Top them with your favorite fruit toppings. I have used chocolate chips in this recipe.